Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pumpkin Crunch Dessert

This is a favorite dessert of mine. I love pumpkin and this is great Autumn comfort food!


~1(15oz can pumpkin
~1 can evaporated milk
~3 eggs
~1 1/2 C. sugar
~4t. pumpkin pie spice
~1 box yellow cake mix
1 stick margarine or butter

Combine first 6 ingredients and pour into 9x13 inch pan or baking dish.
Sprinkle cake mix over top. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.

***You can make a batch of pumpkin pie spice by mixing together these ingredients:

1/4 C. cinnamon
1T. ginger
1T. nutmeg
1T. cloves

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I got this recipe about 10 years ago and I love it! Definitely a keeper. I should make one this weekend! Thanks for the recipe Tina! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tina! The recipe looks great, I think my boys will like that, it seems easy to make also! Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed a good pumpkin recipe for upcoming Thanksgiving! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete